Hi, friend! Welcome to Hk Photography. I'm always updating things here with fresh, new pics from my latest shoots. Stop by often.

Latest News

Friday, September 8, 2017

Real facts


"LINE BUSY "
PLEASE CALL AFTER SOME TIMES.
.
.
.
Today cell phone is our everything...lets live
the smart life you can think of a smartphone
as mini computer... Whether it's iphone or simple
phone.
The number of mobile phone users 1180824744
as compare to our population which is 1311050350
and 300millions smartphone user in our india.

So inhi 300million mein yeh bachha bhi dikh raha h...
I'm not sure which cellphone he has but I'm damnn
Sure he has a smartphone.🙌 yeh age mein maine toh snake
🐍 wala game khela tha😊






                 "A cat has absolute emotional honesty:          human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.”

.

.

.

I like love cats they are like the best thing in my life right now and like if my cat did like not like me i like die and that is like no joke so its like me and my mom 'cause she like loves my a lot and feeds me like a lot but only screams at me like a little bit but you know its like i like love my cats like a lot like a whole lot!!!!!!!❤❤❤


|| Breakup ||



 




















  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Real facts Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Hritvik kunwar
Scroll to Top